Ten Rules of a Video Camera. (The Most Basic)
1. Gain should always be on 0db
2. Don't EVER talk behind the camera.... (Unless it's warranted AND don't yell or be drunk)
3.Keep Camera AS STILL AS POSSIBLE
4. Avoid "Milky"/"Grainy" shots
5. Don't shoot a conversation from behind the subjects where.... like you are shooting the back of their heads
6. Make sure your audio is on and a little more advanced than that.... Make sure it's good.
7. Stay on a shot even if it sucks for more than 4 seconds
8. Panning shots don't work if you don't have a point A and B.
9. Zoomed all the way in with hand held shots... Ummmm.... Not a good idea if you suck at it.
10. MAKE SURE YOUR SHOTS ARE IN FOCUS.... (THERE IS AN AUTO FOCUS SWITCH)
IF YOU CAN'T RUN CAMERA.............. DON'T.