Saturday, November 4, 2006

Shooting at the OK Corral

A small newspaper article may sink my ship!!!



I had stated in the interview with Josh with the local newspaper that I didn't mind onlookers to come down and check the shoot out considering I had also said this was a very small film and that they wouldn't really see much if they were to make a trip down. Josh and I must have miscommunicated in some way, which I tend to do from time to time, so the paper came off as if we were having an "OK Corral" slash "Hollywood" style shootout which is definitely not the case. With a small crew, I cannot afford to have to utilize them as crowd control instead of what they are meant to be there for. I can only hope that nobody reads the paper or that nobody really gives a shit.



Otherwise, six hours from now, I will begin shooting my first FILM, film in five years. I'm curious to know if I have matured any.



Read the article via the internet- CLICK HERE





No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers