Sunday, April 1, 2007

I Need A Favor

For all that read my garble-- (And I know you do. This thing has a counter,) I need a favor. It’s not a favor out of sympathy by any means. It is a favor that will give back to you. I know everybody is busy uploading pictures they have taken of themselves and adding slideshow after slideshow until their profile becomes a ten minute ordeal to even view and if that is not busy enough for you... There’s always all that dumb shit on YouTube so how would anybody have time for a small fill your name out vote?

Anyway, I’ll make it easy for you... ALL OF YOU! My friend Clint is trying out for "Who wants to be a superhero?" It’s a show on Sci-Fi and he’s up against two schmoes to get a bid into the compeition and they are voting on it on scifi.com. Clint probably does not need the votes to win. His character and personality is tremendously bigger than the other two... BUT HEAVEN FORBID THOSE JAG OFFS HAVING MORE MYSPACE FRIENDS VOTING, RIGHT? So again, I’m going to make it easy for you. Simply click on ’Thorn’s’ picture below, it will open up a new window and you simply vote for Thorn, fill in your name and your back to your web surfing in no time. Clint is a personal friend of mine, even though I don’t keep up like I should. We got our start in this business together and he has since starred in three movies, written two books, and I’m sure attended every Renaissance Festival in all of Southern California. He’s a class act that’s busted his ass to be where he is today. In alone, that characteristic is ’super hero.’

If you don’t know him, but LIKE me--- VOTE for him.


No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers