Sunday, November 15, 2009

Commercial Vision

Every now and again, (not much,) I get an opportunity to be real creative with Commercial Shoots. Dan and Chris' latest work order is one of those. One where I can shoot it in almost a story telling, filmic way that rivals some of the bigger business/bigger marketing spots you see while you are watching football or whatever. We're using actors, real lights and dollies unlike the normal "industrial" shoot where a fill light, wireless mic and tripod are the only accessories you need. These kind of shoots excite me because they push me to take risks and be aesthetically perfect. With these shoots also comes a vision. Here are my drawn storyboards of my idea or pitch on how to shoot the 2 minute spot.

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers