Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Revised ADR Schedule

Some of you haven't gotten back to me. You know who you are. Please Let me know if this suits you OR I WILL REPLACE YOU, It's as simple as that. You think you guys have put in your time on this film? You don't know a third of it. I need an answer by Saturday OR I WILL REPLACE YOU and not think twice about it. Sorry. It's simple communication.

Thank you to all who did reply. Check the schedule as I had to for the best of the production change a couple of you guys' slots.

Thanks again for going the last mile.

******There is a Red Note at top if Schedule for Day has changed. If Red Note is not there. The schedule has remained the same.

Garrick Lane
glane@roadhousepictures.com

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers