Monday, October 4, 2010

A Mid Season Highlight Reel Example

The finished version to colleges will not have the music nor the credit to the music, but for pacing and entertainment purposes, I have included it on this video.

This is what are the hoopla is about. You will notice that some of the footage looks a little "stepped on." That is purposedly done to give the film texture, an amateur feel and also lets the eye differentiate from clip to clip so it does not all look like the same game.

Special Thanks to Band of Horses and Explosions In The Sky. Buy their music on iTunes or Amazon! It is amazing stuff and just goes so well with this sort of thing.

 

From here, 6 more games, replacing or adding key points to this already paced clip.

 

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers