Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Words of Wisdom to Carry On

Last night, I sent an email out to everybody that may have sounded like I was less confident than I normally would be about this production. I explained to them every little problem I was having with the preparation and I believe looking back I was very apologetic but at the same time may have sounded like I had begun to lose passion and determination to make this film. That I will say is not true. I was just trying to say, I am done trying to predict the different scenarios that could take place over the three days and from here on out I was just going to go with it and they were either in or out. (Even as bad as I feel for having to go back on many words of mine.) Then this morning, Mark secured the classroom location, I took care of a couple of the bigger loose ends and I got this reply back from one of my crew guys who had been around since day 1, Shane Meador.



He's damn right. 18 days and counting...

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers