Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camera Test - Color Reversal In Camera Effect

A Day In Hickory, NC - Camera Test from Garrick Lane on Vimeo.

 

Shot from sunrise to sunset to get some footage to do a commercial with. Then I got lucky with a great sunset for my second job of the night and went ahead and captured it too. (Football Game.) My goal was to hack my camera's scene files, (cpu) to get the custom settings to match or get close to what they do on CSI Miami. Granted I didn't have gradient glass or any other filters but I like the effect I pushed the camera to do. This is all done in camera. There are no special effects, color correction or pushing/pulling of any kind. This is exactly what I shot.

Posted via web from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers