Friday, August 28, 2009

Sacrificing The Art - Production Diary Sketches & Scribbles

More chapters of my memoirs are coming. I've had a busy couple of weeks working on other productions and have been writing it, just not typing it. Here are some pages of my productin diary of little sketches I did and scribbles of the book I wrote during my little sleep deprived breaks from shooting.

 The Hatter drawing was the last day of the basement. Made sense mentally at that point in time. The sketch of the man with the bag on his head was actually a shot we did. I sketched it while waiting for the actors to be touched up in make up. All this is pointless shit. Thought I'd share it, cause I'm emailing all my other posts into the various venues I do.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers