Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eric Gales - Prelude to Delta Blues Story

One of the greatest guitar players ever born walked out of prison and into BB Kings in Memphis, TN the night I just so happen to be running the cameras. I clocked out and took my handheld to the stage and started shooting. In the 12 minutes there are only two incidents of shakiness. By 2 minutes in, it was as if my camera and his guitar were working together. This performance is mesmerizing. (Sorry for the audio. had to take the stereo out of it to keep it from being stolen so you get the mono version. It's still just as good.)

 

Posted via web from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers