Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Son's Trip Down Memory Lane

On Mother's Day, we went to my Grandparent's and Aunt's house in Valdese. Sadly, a couple years ago, my Grandparent's put their house on the market. My Grandparents moved into my Aunt's house right next door. I love that house. Not only was it a great looking house but I spent many days of my childhood there. They lived back in the woods and so when I was there I was surrounded by the thing I loved the most as a kid, "Indiana Jones Terrain." I fought off armies, monsters, and hid from Belloq all in and around that house. River has always been good at running off and doing his own thing. so when River began towards the house to "explore" I grabbed my camera and shot pictures of all the places that were significant for me as a kid.

I will truly miss that house. I wish I was in a situation to buy it myself. It is unlike any other house and stores so many memories that just being able to keep it to continue reliving those memories would be worth the price tag.

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers