Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The NC Incident is Complete Seven Months to the Day

This is the final hours of my wedding weekend wrapped up into ten minutes ending in an emotional hair raising montage of time with friends and family through the years. Cutting this was one of my favorite moments in the editing bay of 2007. I captured about five hours of archived footage to use in that small four minute montage.(The Clip is ten minutes, the montage is about four of the ten.) I could have captured another ten hours. Like I've always said, my kids are going to have a great time going through my 600 to 700 some tapes I've captured over the years. If I would have had time and resources I would have done it myself for this clip. I just simply didn't have time to go through every tape of every friend and family member and pick their best moment I've captured of them. What lays out in the final is almost just as good.

The NC Incident, (Mandi and Garrick's wedding,) is being packaged and completed this Sunday. The third and final installment of the three part epic wedding trilogy is behind me. From the tens of twenty song and clip alterations, to the month long grind fest of getting my ceremony to at least what I could call a viewable stage, to half assing the final credits to say I was done.... IT IS OVER, seven months to the day. I ran a test DVD of it Saturday and it only needed one adjustment.... (THE WHOLE THING!!!) -- Kidding. This DVD is packed with stuff to keep you entertained for a good two and half hours. On top of the actual hour and a half movie, there is a commentary track that explains what you don't see, five full ridiculous karaoke performances from the reception. Alternate sequences, trailers, deleted clips, poster and picture gallery's and trailers from the past two wedding movies.

If you attended my wedding you will be receiving a copy. If you didn't make it, I may not have your address, (Jazz excluded,)so if you are interested in seeing it, drop me your address through email, (Don't post your address on a blog comment,) and I'll send you a copy.

SPOILER ALERT: This clip is the end of the film. If you want the 'build' of the movie before you watch this clip. Don't watch it now. Wait for the DVD.

To see other information, exclusive web clips, and other stuff CLICK HERE. Sunday the complete package of media, clips and other useless information will be available there.


No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers