Monday, February 16, 2009

The Deluxe Edition Jeopardy DVD

Here are the first five packaged Deluxe Edition DVD’s of Jeopardy. Unfortunately, (for anybody that wants one,) these you see are for the other man responsible for making this film happen, Ryan Weitz. But nothing to fear-- Upon completing Skip Myers’ ‘Strapped and Strained’ Documentary that goes on it, I’ll be shipping them to everyone I promised.
The Blu Ray Edition will soon follow but those will actually be sold because of the price of Blu-Ray DVD’s. The Special Features on this jam packed DVD are as follows:

1.The Film in Dolby Digital Stereo
2.An Alternate Cut of the Film in Dolby Digital
3.‘Meter’ - The $500 film I shot that became the stepping stone to allowing me to shoot this film.
4.The Storyboard Gallery
5.Production Design Gallery that shows all the magazines, props, concept art etc from the film.
6.Strapped & Strained - The feature length documentary of the Making of Jeopardy
7.‘Insomnia’ - Garrick and Ryan’s first short film they shot from 1997

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers