Thursday, February 12, 2009

Two Wrongs

So on my off time I’m prepping my next project. It’s a small film called ‘Two Wrongs,’ based on another short story by Rick Deal entitled, “Friend of a Friend.” We’re shooting early April over two days. No glitz, no advertising. It will be a straight to Web Film with a small price tag and nothing near the production value of ‘Jeopardy.’ Mark and I spoke of practicing up while we kill time before making a feature. It would give him some work with improv and would allow me to work on my weakness of working with actors on top of giving me some practice on a P2 HD cam. The storyboards this time are scribbled with a black and gray art brush and I’m only boarding the key shots I need as I plan on improvising with the camera quite a bit.

The Script Preparations for Page 1 & 2





The first couple of plates

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers