Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First 20 pages of "Red Plague"

So I've registered the script but while I find myself working elsewhere, I have the "Grindhouse B Horror Movie" script I wrote in 2 weeks for investors I'd like to really get some feedback on. 

In Hollywood, the story is no script is read past 20 pages. The readers who refer scripts to the big wigs do so based on how good the first 20 pages are. With that said, I would love some feedback on my thrown together first twenty pages-- Good or Bad. Just remember IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE CAMPY. Anybody that has time please let me know what you think.

The pictures are my Cartoony sketches of what I want the Monsters to "kind of" look like. I know they need to be much more complex but we haven't gotten that far. We're shooting either Ryan or I's version in Utah in 2010.

Read it here


See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from shootstuffguy's posterous

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers