Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ryan's House Slash Basement - B.A.K Location Scouting

Clocked at 24 minutes from I-40 / 321 exit in Hickory to this house.
 
 
House #1 - Ryan's House

Alright so it's out of focus but this is Room #1 of 3 - It's much bigger than it looks.

Same Room

Upstairs Kitchen

Upstairs - Living Room

Ryan's House plus Abandoned House that can be used for Exterior of another house or dressed inside for Interior of Hannahs (Whatever)

Barn off to the Left. (Could be incorporated if needed)

Wide Shot of Distance between both houses.

Room #2 of Basement

Reverse Angle of Room 2

Stairs Going Up to Main House

Room 3 again - Reverse Angle

Room #1 - Empty besides a broken door. (Still Basement)

Room #3 - Opposite Side

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from shootstuffguy's posterous

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers