Monday, May 25, 2009

Scaling Back for the Summer

Dropped all but 3 projects on my plate.
 
1-Reality Show for Money to feed kids.
 
2-Bad Ass Killers cause I keep my word
 
3-Epic Rewrite because I have to do something in the “in between time.”
 
Just those 3 things (minus my family life) leaves little time for anything else. [I’m not very good when I have too much on my plate.] So it’s full on with Ennix’s Bad Ass Killers . I started a tad weary on the project, but the more that’s accomplished, the more I’m getting excited about it. I had originally told Ennix I would help produce it and do one other thing giving him the option of either having me, D.P it or Edited it but it’s looking now like I’ll be doing both using a very STRONG Camera Assist. But I’m getting ahead of myself. For now I’m watching old films and breaking down the script. [And because I have no money for this production, and can’t afford Gorilla Scheduling Software-- I’m doing it the old school way.]

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from shootstuffguy's posterous

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers