Thursday, February 7, 2008

Off The Air For A Stint

Every now and again, I burn out of sitting in front of a computer. So much CPU work goes into what seems like everything I do that sometimes it's just good to walk away from it, even if you can't.

I can actually say, this time, when I step away for a bit that I can. I just finished up a slew jobs that have been hanging over my head. In fact, the only thing there is left to unfinished that involves a computer right now is a updating my website and finishing the Jeopardy Business/Press Kit package.

Nobody looks at my website so it can wait. And the Jeopardy Business Package does not matter until I finish all the pencil and paper work so.... YOOO HOOO! I'm gone for a bit.

I've gotta' move the chair over to the drawing desk and get to work on some other stuff like the Jeopardy Storyboards and my daughter's picture I am trying to finish by the time Little Man shows and I go to work for myself.

For Now:

THE PARTY OF THE YEAR DVD IS DONE!

(The DVD Cover)

THE TO THE MOON WEDDINGS FLYER

(I Need Wedding Business to Keep me afloat.)
THAT'S MY GORGEOUS WIFE BY THE WAY...

If you miss me, (highly doubted,) come see me on the other side of my brain.

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers