Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Old School Columned Paper

Film Budgets never ever stay the same.... EVER..... EVER. So the best thing I can tell you to do is get an Apple Numbers or MS Excel program. Too many young filmmakers think they gotta' have Gorilla Scheduling or Movie Magic Scheduling to schedule their $2000.00 film. I have news for you. I don't think those programs even work with anything less than $10K. I usually buy some columned paper and do about five revisions of it on that paper, then when I get close I would sneak into work early and compute my numbers into Excel for presentation purposes. I finally bit the bullet and bought Apple's answer to Excel, 'Numbers,' and I still use the column paper. I'm so old school. Anyway, anybody interested in how we're going to make this film, (money wise,) here is the 4th Revision. The budget has ballooned quite a bit since this write up, but I plan on working it back down by whoring myself on the weekends.... Kidding... Not Really though.

Here's where OUR money goes for the time being for Jeopardy.













No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers