Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lane on Burton


tim burton by ~theFATkid on deviantART

While we are speaking of Tim Burton, a conversation came up about his films and which ones were my favorite yada, yada. I actually have not “disliked” any of Burton’s stuff. I will say Planet had to be my least favorite and the only film of his I do not own. As for the rest, here’s how it lays out.

This is based on personal interest, not from a non-biased film critique point of view. Some of obviously goes hand and hand.

1.Ed Wood
2.Batman
3.Edward Scissorhands
4.Corpse Bride
5.Beetle Juice
6.Sleepy Hollow
7.Mars Attacks
8.Charlie and Chocolate Factory
9.Sweeny Todd (For Personal Reasons only. This may be his best film yet from a critic point of view.)
10.Batman Returns
11.Big Fish
12. Pee Wee’s Big Adventure
13.Planet of the Apes



Frankenweenie, Nightmare Before Christmas and Vincent have not been added to this list.

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers