Thursday, October 15, 2009

Jeopardy Goes To Asheville Film Festival

The aura of the year of my life which was Jeopardy had some of the best and worst of times, of my professional career into it. From the production spats to the scuffles over post-production direction, by the time the film was finally complete at Christmas of 2007,  I was over it. If you weighed the amount of time it took to prep and complete to the amount of time it lasted in the "proverbial theater" or should I say, "psyche of the audience and people involved," there would've been making an analogy to boxing, "A TKO in the 1st Round". But nearly five months after forgetting I submitted this film to festivals at the end of April, the film keeps poking me, reminding me of the film that although lacked story and character, became a cinematic gem that not only was the catalyst to me being able to do this sort of thing full time, but also stamped my presence as a filmmaker on the cusp of a wide open career.

Jeopardy will be playing at The Asheville Film Festival November 12th-November 15th. I am unsure of which night or time as the Program and Schedule have not been published on their site yet. Here is a link to the site. They said all the information was coming soon. Ryan might be making into town for it. Should be fun if he does. 


Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers