Saturday, July 18, 2009

Draggin Jeans- July 17th, 2009

Shot a demo on some great product Friday. They are motorcycle jeans that have kevlar reinforcement in the ass and knees. Megan, the owner of Fast Company, literally was pulled on her seat across a hot summer road for 500 feet to demonstrate the durability and safety of these jeans. I was thoroughly impressed with the outcome. If you are a motorcycle rider, I strongly suggest a couple of pairs. It may save your skin. The production was small and gun and run mode. We shot 24p SD on the B Cam in the bed of the truck, while I shot Not So Steady 720p HD outside the truck. We quickly realized that was not the way to do it, so then I jumped in the bed and shot the Master hanging out the back putting the SD cam on a tripod to measure actual distance.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers