Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prop Gun #1 for BAK

We walk into a Hunting Store and ask the guy behind the counter to find us some bullets that don't fit this gun. He looks at, shakes his head and says, "Hell, I don't recommend loading that gun at all." It took me 3 turns to explain to him that it was a fake gun and we just needed to buy a box of bullets whose size was too big for the FAKE barrel. It was like pulling teeth. I'm sure that guy told all his hunting friends about this idiot and his "china man" coming in trying to buy bullets for a fake gun this morning while he and same friends were sitting in the woods somewhere waiting for another defenseless animal to come along.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers