Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jeopardy Goes to Real to Reel Film Festival

Adam, Mark, Mandi, Phil and I trekked to Kings Mountain. It was to be a quick trip due to a sick son at home with Granny. With the exception of a skip at the beginning of the viewing, Jeopardy looked and sounded great. It was the second film of mine to be accepted into the Film Festival in less than 3 years which is a great accomplishment, I am told. It was loud, in your face and I for a moment was not worried about the receiving of it, but then when Q&A came, things got kind of quiet. As the audience applause faded I heard people talking about us positively behind us. Mandi heard one woman say, "I loved it." I was hoping to get into the 'Jeopardy' references during the Q & A but it did not come up. Did it get the response Meter, did? No. But Jeopardy is more a 'popcorn movie' as opposed to 'Meter's' controversial material and surprise ending. Either way, I'm returning on Saturday to watch other films and well, other films take home the prizes, but as far as a warm up to Austin, Myrtle Beach, or where ever else our film may take us, I was rather pleased with the outcome.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Diary of A Shoot Stuff Guy

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers