Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All the Vision Begins its Tangible Metamorphis

Addison Fox, an old friend of mine from school, begins the
shaping of Jeopardy by creating the first finished product, the
Metro Police Jacketsthat will be worn by the actors for the final scene of the
film. It started as just a storyboard where I sketched
Metro Police on the jacket of one of the cops.
Then I started thinking, that would be a cool little added prop
to make the scene more real. I thought it would cost a mint, but Addison
found the cheapest jackets and did the screen printing for
dirt cheap and allowed me this element. They look
fraggin' awesome and since I'm not paying any of the actors
this will be a nice keepsake they can take with them when
we wrap. (I'm keeping one of course and well, Ryan will
probably want one too.)

The Storyboard




The Blueprint



The Finished Product


No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers