Monday, August 4, 2008

A Superstitious Ritual

And Thus The Countdown Begins...To Mark Nearly the Year Anniversary of deciding to push forward with this film I found it fitting now that we countdown the final 60 days until Principle Photography with my traditional and superstitious ritual of getting a customized director's hat done.I have done one for every project with the exception of Hometown in the past so considering the pressure there is to make this one, "the one," I didn't think it was the right time to break tradition or ritual, so over the weekend, Payton and I went down to the mall and had it made.No frills. No fanciness. Just a hat with one title with block letters. I've been lucky thus far for nearly all my films have been one name with the exception of The Jersey Bootleg which just received the word, "Bootleg" across it. I can't wait until I'm put in a position like directing a show with a name like, "The Vagina Monologues." I mean who could resist getting a pink hat done with the white words, "VAGINA" across it? (Makes more sense than putting "MONOLOGUES" on it by itself, right?)Jeopardy principle photography begins September 27th on location in Downtown Hickory, NC.

Hats of Old- I've nearly worn the bill off the Meter hat it's been so long since I've made a film. Killing Me!!!!

No comments:

Shooting 24/7

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    I shoot stuff. I edit stuff. Period.

    The Junk Pile

    Followers